Employee monitoring software does a lot. It tracks and records virtually all employee behavior on company devices and during work hours, giving employers a window into just how productive and trustworthy their employees are. Most employee monitoring software solutions also take screenshots, video or both so administrators can review the data for any potential problems. The best solutions will automatically notify admins when something seems suspicious.
A personalized brand experience across digital channels
Comprehensive workflows in order to optimize their operational efficiency and easily manage compliance processes.
Invariably many of these above brand strategies impact
Regardless of the asset classes you are investing in. Select an asset class below to learn about product offerings for you.
Alignment is also central to the way we tackle these challenges
In order to meet increasing client expectations, iMade servicers need a secure and intuitive investor portal.
Workshop led approach to helping you defend your brand
Servicers need a single technical solution capable of supporting diverse business needs across multiple asset classes.
Best Employee Monitoring Software Overall
The employee monitoring software industry is a crowded field, though, making it difficult to choose the best software for you. To simplify your decision-making process, Business News Daily reviewed the industry’s leading software solutions and narrowed them down to our best picks.
- Ease of use: How intuitive is the user interface?
- Pricing: How did the price of the software stack up to competitors
- Activity monitoring features: Which employee monitoring tools are available?
- Productivity monitoring tools: Does the software include a productivity aspect?
- Support: What kind of support does the vendor offer?
- Limitations: What are the primary limitations of the software?